InterPark is different to other parking consultants in that we not only provide a full range of consulting services, as detailed below, but we also provide ongoing management solutions so that when the consultancy is complete we don’t just “wash our hands” and walk away with no ongoing responsibility for the car park’s performance. We stand by the advice we have provided and work in partnership with the owners to ensure the performance of the car park is maximised.
InterPark provides consulting services as follows:
- Examining all relevant plans in terms of layout, traffic circulation, entry and egress and relationship to the surrounding street system.
- Liaising with architects and other consultants and attending meetings as required.
- Preparing Car Park Management Plans to ensure the needs of all stakeholders are met.
- Providing advice on the available equipment technologies needed to meet the specifications required for the site.
- Coordinating equipment quoting process to ensure the right technology solution is selected.
- Assisting with the development of the signage schedule to ensure the efficient user friendly operation of the car park.
- Providing advice and assistance for ongoing management of the all parking facilities on the site.
- Providing the services of a Traffic Engineer as part of our team to advise on compliance and safety.
Parking is a basic need but it is of paramount importance to your customers, tenants, patrons, and employees. Our expertise in specialised consulting, based on decades of experience in the parking industry, will ensure that your operation maximises efficiency, convenience and safety.
From the early planning stages through start-up and on-going operations, our goal is to ensure the functionality of your parking facility and to establish operational systems that allow for efficiency and effectiveness in serving the needs of your parking customers.
Our clients recover consulting fees many times over through reduced construction and equipment costs, increased revenue and lower operating expenses and increased efficiency.
To real estate developers, property owner/managers, casino, airport and hospital operators, parking is much more than providing space for vehicles. In many cases, it is the property’s key entry point and is crucial in creating a first impression, as well as providing a sound revenue stream. To maximise your investment and ensure quality service to customers, parking operations must be the most efficient possible.
InterPark specialises in parking consulting, operations and technology. Our team is unparalleled in understanding the changing dynamics of the industry and recommending customised parking solutions specific to the needs of clients and customers. Our team will help establish optimum functionality of your parking facility and operating systems.
Our expertise includes recommending ingress and egress points, ramping for traffic circulation, sizing and location of parking spaces, drive aisles, columns, stairs and elevators and configuring entry/exit lanes.
InterPark will specify and design parking access and revenue control equipment. We will assist with bid evaluation, equipment installation and start-up.
Graphics & Signage
Parkers must be able to find their way in and out safely and efficiently. We will propose signage to provide a comprehensive way-finding system that ensures comfort, safety and convenience for parkers and pedestrians.
Compliance & Safety
Our Traffic Engineer can ensure your car park meets the relevant Standards in terms of compliance and safety.
Our consulting clients include:
- Macquarie Bank
- Primary Health Care Limited
- Charter Hall
- Lend Lease
- Queensland Airports
- InfraRed Capital Partners
- Bovis Lend Lease
- Macquarie University